I'm addicted to "What's in my Purse" videos on Youtube (there is just something strangely fascinating about them) - So I figured why not write a "What's in my Purse" post - but be warned this might be a little more geeky than expected lol
1) Scarf - I always get cold, and I always carry one around. This pretty pink one is from Claire's
2) iPhone (in Psych case...duh) , iPod and 8 GB of my life in the form of a flashdrive
3) a Book - But not just any book, it's Seth Grahame-Smith's "How To Survive a Horror Movie". Just in case I have to wait somewhere and want a funny read to pass the time, or ...you know actually find myself in a situation where I need it.
4) I usually don't carry around a lot of make-up but I never leave the house without my pineapple lip balm or Coke flavored Lip Smaker. Other essentials include a nail file, John Frieda Frizz&Ease Secret Weapon Finish Cream (or as I like to call it magic in a tube), and a sample size of my fave perfume (currently True Religion)
6) Sunglasses - These are the smaller Ray Ban aviators (I have no clue what model, but they shouldn't be hard to track down)
7) HUGE nylon bag - this little puppy folds out into a a giant shopping bag, and is adorable.
8) Keys - and my flamingo keychain, because I loose everything unless it is attached to something bright and fluffy.
Peace, Love and Sunshine
(select comment as: Name/URL - and double check to make sure your comment shows up - sometimes you have to try twice!)