Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Heads up, BFFs. It’s a Rosewood Fall…

…but the leaves won't be the only thing falling -A  ( ...no worries it's just me, did I scare ya?)

When it comes to fashion fall is by far my favorite season, and what is a better fall fashion inspiration than Pretty Little Liars ?  (…since Rosewood seems to be stuck in a permanent September and all…)

My two favorite fall fashion staples are riding boots and trench coats, so I once again came up with a style for all four girls (if you are interested in Pretty Little Liars inspired summer looks click here). 

HANNA:
Product List
Cognac is all the rage this fall, and I especially love how great it looks with orange. So to get Hanna's look try  some cognac skinny jeans, a simple fitted tee, a bright orange scarf, and add lots of gold accessories for that extra glam Hanna is known for.  

SPENCER: 
Product List
I cheated a little with this one because Troian actually wore this dress on the show,  but I love it way too much to not feature it.  The great thing about September is that it is still warm enough to wear your mini dresses, but also cold enough to wear them with gorgeous boots - did I mention how much I love this month?   

ARIA:
Product List

Take a fancy skirt, dress it down with a shabby chic tee (this Wildfox one is probably the coolest shirt I've ever seen, go to wildfoxcouture.com  and check it out in detail to see what I mean) add quirky accessories (HUGE earrings are a must!) and you are good to go!  …And  if it gets too chilly for the short skirt, take another clue from Aria and get some tights in a funky pattern or color.

EMILY:
Product List

Emily might not seem like the trench coat type, but  adding distressed skinny jeans and a comfy hoodie makes it very her. And comfy doesn't mean plain, just pick something a little different. So why not go for an oversized hoodie with lace detailing?  



So what is your fave thing about fall?  Let me know in the comments!  

…and only 42 days, 3 hours and 13 minutes until the Liars are back for their Halloween special! can't wait!

Peace, Love and Sunshine
Laura  (select comment as: Name/URL - and double check to make sure your comment shows up - sometimes you have to try twice!)


4 comments:

  1. All these outfits are great! =) Love all the PLL posts.<333333333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post dude! The outfits are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I LOVE that you counted to the minute for PLL!!

    I'm SO in love with all your posts and OMG please just send me Aria and Emily's outfits NOW!! Omg so awesome!!

    Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Casey

    Haha I didn't count them, ABC Family set up a countdown (but if they hadn't done it I would have! LOL)

    and THANKS so much! <333

    ReplyDelete