Saturday, October 29, 2011

In This Town We Call Home Everyone Hail to the Pumpkin Song...

My fave part about Halloween?  Pumpkin carving!  And here are this year's results...check them out! If you dare ;)








And if you wanna see some really cool decorations: (seriously watch this!)


Still not enough? Well there's always my Psych Halloween fic (pumpkin carving was never this sexy...I mean funny...)

Peace, Love and Sunshine
Laura  (select comment as: Name/URL - and double check to make sure your comment shows up - sometimes you have to try twice)

1 comment:

  1. You are insanely talented!!! WOW!!! The pumpkins are amazing!!! Plus I LOVE your sweater with the white buttons! It's so cute!!!

    OMG the video, it's so so so so cool!! OMG!!! BIG SMILE!!!! OMG how does someone do that, omg!!! It's amazing omg!!! I'm pretty sure I didn't blink for the full four minutes! OMG thats amazing!! OMG!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete