Thursday, December 1, 2011

In December...

...drinking Horchata (I've waited months to post this)


Drinking Horchata in the snow is kinda awesome (and yes I'm loving it just because of that song), but be sure to bundle up in something warm. I know that it's not the most fashionable combo, but when I'm outside enjoying a sunny snowday I'm the happiest in a down jacket, UGGs, and my newest obsession hooded scarves (aka snoods)  - and if you're anything like me and into cheesy Christmas tees check out the ones at Hollister (pineapple trimming and hot Santas?...I'm in heaven).


And of course this post wouldn't be complete without a Horchata recipe so just follow this link: Horchata Recipe (Food Network) and enjoy.  

            
Peace, Love and Sunshine
Laura 

(select comment as: Name/URL - and double check to make sure your comment shows up - sometimes you have to try twice!)

2 comments:

  1. And you just made me sad, thinking it's december. Where did this year go?! Anyway, awesome post dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post soo awesome for December. I have never tried that drink before so it has almonds I see when I looked it up sounds good!! Do you make your own??

    ReplyDelete