Monday, December 12, 2011

Dear Santa...

Don't we all have that one ultimate Christmas wish  list?  Well here's mine just for fun...but if you wanna get me something from it  that's cool too ;)

Product List

1) Burberry Prorsum Down Coat – Rachel Bilson has this, and while that is usually reason enough to want it,  it's also simply gorgeous...and you all know how I feel about Burberry.

2) Michael Kors Runway Chronograph in Chocolate – as in the color, not made out of chocolate ...althought I wouldn't be opposed to that either.  

3) Tartan Biker Jacket – two words:  plaind cool 

4) Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers Live Anthology (Vinyl Box Set) – This would make the best present ever!  ...especially because I would never spend that much on a box set myself when I already have half of the songs on my iPod...but it's so awesome!

5) Nike Air Pegasus+ 28 – I have the 27s, and they are by far the best running shoes I ever owned...so I wouldn't mind an upgrade. 

6) Yee-Haute Necklace from Modcloth – it's just cute.

7) Crosley Keepsake USB Turntable – I've wanted one of these for the longest time, and if I had it I could finally send my beloved record player into a well deserved  retirement.  

8) Nike Monica Yoga bag – I love the color, the design, and how roomy this bag is. It could easily double as a weekender.  

So what are some of your dream Christmas presents?  Let me know, comment below!




Peace, Love and Sunshine
Laura 

(select comment as: Name/URL - and double check to make sure your comment shows up - sometimes you have to try twice!)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like an awesome list dude ;) but you're not getting any of it from me LOL

    xo Elin & Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! Just looked at the pics of Rachel wearing the Burberry coat soo cool :)

    For my dream list I would say a Chanel purse probably lol.

    ReplyDelete