Friday, December 16, 2011

O.O.T.D: My Favorite Christmas Story...

He met her up in Delaware in 1937, She was wearing red lipstick to match her pretty dress....

I figured it was about time to post an outfit of the day with this dress...'cause I am a little obsessed with it, and would probably wear it everyday if I didn't have to wash it every once in a while....   
product list 
Navy and red have always been my fave colors to wear, and ever since I saw Troian Bellisario wear this dress on Pretty Little Liars I had to have it!  It looks so fabulously effortless and goes with pretty much everything.  I especially love to wear it with my new Tommy Hilfiger boots (an amazing early Christmas present) and  a simple caban jacket - just add some matching cozy accessories and you're good to go Christmas shopping or, you know...whatever...


Peace, Love and Sunshine
Laura 

(select comment as: Name/URL - and double check to make sure your comment shows up - sometimes you have to try twice!)

1 comment: