- H&M Fleece hoodie: I got this one on sale for 9.99, and I can't stop wearing it. I usually despise (no that word choice is not too strong) anything purple, but I love this one enough to make an exception...it's just so cuddly.
- Wolfgang Joop Booties: They are so comfy, pretty, and wintery. And the color goes with everything.
- Ralph Lauren Flare Jeans: I bought those Ralph Lauren Denim&Supply jeans because the price was awesome (on sale for 50 bucks). But after wearing them a couple of times, I am loving them! I own a couple of boyfriend jeans by the brand but never bothered to try other styles - big mistake! They fit like a glove and are ridiculously comfortable. Go down a size or two though as they tend to run rather big.
- Burberry Brit Down Coat: I'm living in the black one I got for Christmas, it's the longer version of the pictured one and it's perfect in every single way.
- OPI In the Spot-Light Pink (Femme de Cirque Collection): Usually I don't get excited about polish that's not either black or dark enough to pass at black...so this very light pink really stands out in my collection. But it has the most amazing finish I've ever seen, it almost makes my hands look porcelain doll-ish - and not in a creepy way.
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Stain: I just discoved this lip stain a few weeks ago, and it's amazing. It gives a nice touch of color while still looking natural - and the marker design is so cool!
- Chuck: This January is the month of Chuck, let's celebrate it before it disappears from our TV screens (but not out hearts) for good.
- Hot Tub Time Machine: Mock me all you want, but I adore this movie. It's gold. And totally beats the Hangover.
- Take Me Home Tonight: Another 80s themed movie. Shocker. And as silly as the movie is I like to believe that everyone should try a little doing instead of thinking every once in a while.
So what are you loving this January? Let me know, comment below!
Peace, Love and Sunshine
Laura (select comment as: Name/URL - and double check to make sure your comment shows up - sometimes you have to try twice!)