Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A year older...

First of all thank you all for the nice Birthday wishes - and presents (especially you Elin,  that video made my life), but now on to some pictures:


Birthday shopping last week, wearing my new orange ASOS Tweed jacket (a present from myself) - which is crazy but awesome...or make that crazy awesome just like the fountains at Ralph Lauren.

Due to my new obsession with "Zombies, run!” I started my actual Birthday with a little Zombie chase in the park,  and yes I will review that amazing app soon. It's like being in your own action movie, I can't get enough... But from there on it was all cupcakes, presents, a very fun dinner, and dreaming up the greatest movie ever made (If anyone has Baz Luhrmann's phone number please get back to me -  because this needs to happen).


New Burberry Hat, and presents....

The perfume is Burberry Brit Summer (very crisp and icy, but still sweet and a little exotic - I think this might replace Juicy's Peace, Love and Juicy as my signature scent), and the Necklace is H&M, and Ann-Catrin, you rock for making me a "SHERlocked“ Tote, we so need an Etsy shop...
I have no idea where the Union Jack scarf is from, but the flower scarf is H&M, and the adorable anchor hoodie Ralph Lauren..and then there were those...
Peace, Love and Sunshine
Laura

2 comments:

  1. Seemed like an awesome birthday :D and i'm glad you liked the video. Now I only have to find a cool present for ya in London lol

    ps yeah that movie needs to happen ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHERLOCKED!!!!!!
    PINEAPPLE!!!!
    LADY BUGS!!!!
    SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!
    PRETTY LAURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had the time of your life, you completely deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete