Friday, July 27, 2012

Fruity Shades of Earl Grey

It's healthy, full of delicious flavour and takes about three minutes to make. I present:  Fruity Shades of Earl Grey (special thanks to Jody for coming up with the hilarious name)


All you need is your favorite tea (I obviously used Earl Grey, but anything works...you're just gonna have to figure out a different name then...)  and a bag of frozen fruit mix,  again anything goes here. Since this is a summer drink I do, however,  recommend something tropical, pineapple, kiwifruit, melon  balls...  

Then brew your tea,  fill a tall tea glass halfway with the frozen fruit mix, and pour the hot tea over it.  The hot tea melts the icy fruits and  the result is something amazing and very refreshing.  Trust me.  

Some of my favorite tea/fruit combinations:
 Elderberry tea & Melon  
Chai & Strawberries
Green tea & Pineapple

Peace, Love and Sunshine
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment