Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Seen On: "The Lady Killer"

Before I start to praise the episode I have to ask the  obvious question: How do these girls find the time to shop between all those murder investigations and stalker nutcases?  Years ago, Nancy Drew taught us that a cute outfit is essential for crime fighting, but she didn't have to take on the A-team. So,  kudos to Spencer, Hanna, Aria and Emily for keeping it together, style wise at least...

Once again it was Spencer who stood out the most to me. Especially her navy Ted Baker blouse, I fell in love with the print when I saw it on a dress last spring. The dress came, however, in a nude-ish shade of pink, something  I would never wear. But the navy version is to die for, and has me hoping for an Asos sale...  




The donkey shift dress (via Anthropologie) is a love or hate thing. I love shift dresses and anything with horses (or horse like animals), but  the color is a little too minty for my taste - if this came in navy or maroon I'd be the first to get it though.  

And because it's awesome here's the preview for the Halloween episode - only a few weeks until the Liars are back!



Peace, Love and Sunshine
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment