Sunday, October 28, 2012

Boys and girls of every age...

 ...Wouldn't you like to see something strange?
 
The weekend before Halloween: pumpkin carving in the warm October sun while listening to the Rocky Horror soundtrack, screening Vincent Price Classics in the garden house, and then going on a walk to admire all the decorations...

A perfect plan.

...And then this happened:


So I moved my pumpkins into my art room, played the movies on my Computer, and made cupcakes instead of going on that walk. Happy Halloween!  




And if you like Detective stories check out my annual Halloween Mystery,  it'll be updated very soon...  

Peace, Love and Pumpkins
Laura

3 comments:

  1. i just love the pumpkins dude :D sorry about the snow though lol

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo awesome!! I heard about the snow! Wow the pumpkins look nice in the sleigh haha!

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cupcakes tasted amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete