Thursday, October 11, 2012

Check, please!

When I was five I had a little tartan cap that my neighbor brought me home from a Scotland trip, then during a grungy phase in my teens I rediscovered the pattern,  but during the last few years it's only been present in my wardrobe in the form of Christmas pajamas - but that is about to change:

Product List

My favorite? The ASOS dress! The low cut back, the bow, the leather...  I can honestly say that I've never been that in love with a dress. I almost didn't get it though, because it probably is the only ASOS thing that actually runs small, and when I returned it the size I needed was out of stock... But then two days and one online shopping miracle later it was back, and now it's finally mine:


And doesn't it remind you of this gorgeous Alaxander McQueen number that was everywhere last year? Now I only need Emma's jacket, and Chloe's booties ...and well Eddie if that's possible.

Peace, Love, and Pumpkins
Laura

2 comments:

  1. oh you and plaid clothes lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg this is soooo adorable on you!! Love it :D

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete