Thursday, November 15, 2012

Geeking Out: Moo

Even as a child I always wanted my own business cards. I usually stole my dad's crossed out his name, and put ninja turtle or pony stickers on them - and they looked awesome.

...But I found something even more awesome. And that something is MOO. The London based company offers a huge range of personalized business and greetings cards, stickers, notebooks, and other little things. Personally, I am a huge fan of their MiniCards (see picture below). The unique size and endless design possibilities make them stand out - which is exactly what a business card should do.


The only downside is the price, the MiniCards aren't the cheapest option out there BUT I tried others and nothing lives up to the quality, design (and packaging!) of Moo. And if you're still not convinced why not order yourself a couple of Facebook Cards? Moo creates them with the data/pictures from your Facebook profile, lets you add a nice quote, and the best part? They are free. Yes free. For a limited time you can order a free 50 card sample - so hurry up and start designing! 

Want more? Use this link and get 10% off your first order: http://www.moo.com/share/jhsjyb

Peace, Love, and Serendipity
Laura

1 comment: