Saturday, January 5, 2013

Statement Piece

I was so lucky to receive this wonderful red military coat as a Christmas present. If you have been following this blog for a while, then you know that I am crazy for anything uniform inspired, and this gorgeous coat is no exception. As much I love my classic trench- and pea-coats, I think that everyone should own one item that's a little more out there, an eye-catcher, a statement piece...


via Asos
My favorite place to find these pieces is Asos, not only do they have a huge selection, but also amazing prices - because you don't want to spend too much on something that won't be a part of your every day wardrobe.

P.S: I wore it last night, and my mom told me I looked like the nutcracker, which I'm gonna take as a compliment.

Peace, Love and Sparkles
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Nutcracker, lmao! I love your mom! Anyway, awesome post and the coat looks cooool!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete