Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Botanic Blouse

When I saw Alexandra Chando wear this gorgeous floral print blouse on the Lying Game a few weeks back, I knew I had to have it. Garden Festival Season is coming up, and how cute would this look with a pair of jean shorts and green wellies? 

source

I was even more excited when I found out that the blouse is from Zara (as I am saving up for a very special coat, and don't want to "waste" money on trendy items I'll wear once or twice), but the excitement disappeared as soon as I realized that it is from last season, and sold out... 

But that should make the chances of it being on ebay higher right? Well sort of. It was on ebay, but other Lying Game fans were after it too, and the price was far beyond anything justifiable...

So I moved on until I stumbled across this: 

AHAI SHOPPING

Ahai Shopping is a Korean online store that sells ...let's call it designer inspired pieces. I actually went on the site because a friend recommended it for Betsey Johnson-esque costume jewelry, and while I didn't buy any jewelry I finally got my blouse for $9.99:

Floral Shirt

The only downside is that the worldwide free shipping is on the slower side. I've shopped on similar Asian sites before, and when they say 15 to 30 days you should expect 29. I usually don't mind the wait, but since I want to wear this to an event in the very near future, I didn't want to take any chances, and decided to pay the $16 express shipping fee - which is still a steal compared to the ebay price.

So check out Ahai, you might just find something you've been looking for.

Peace, Love, and Spring Showers
Laura


1 comment:

  1. The dresses is look good,I really love it.I'll usually try to look online (if possible) so I can have an idea what I'm looking for - that way I don't waste time and get to the goods fast!

    ReplyDelete