Sunday, April 28, 2013

Double D

This week's IFB Project is all about the greatest fabric of them all: denim! 

At first I simply wanted to post an outfit of the day but there were just too many options, all of these looks did, however, include one item: my good old denim shirt.
 
I wasn't always a fan of denim shirts. I live in jeans, and in my opinion  the whole denim on denim look was just one pair of western boots away from a cowgirl costume - but I recently discovered how wrong I was, and now I find myself rocking the denim on denim style at least one a week. 

All it took were the right accessories! 
(and a little inspiration from J. Crew)

What's your favorite way to rock denim? 

Peace, Love, and Spring Showers
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Hey! My denim post for IFB project is here http://www.dariaburkova.com/

    Take a look )

    ReplyDelete