Monday, April 22, 2013

Get Gatsby

There is indeed one thing that I am more excited about than Baz Luhrmann's new adaptation of the Great Gatsby, and that is the movie's soundtrack.  

picture via Amazon

You can listen to a preview on  rollingstone.com  here, and pre-order the album on iTunes starting tomorrow before it will officially be released on May 7th ...which seems to be awfully far away.

As for favorites, I will have to go with Jack White's mind-blowing cover of U2's Love is Blindness (hardly a surprise),  and Florence and the Machine's Over the Love.  But that being said, there isn't one song on it that I didn't enjoy, even though some of the featured artist aren't exactly what I usually go for (*cough* Fergie). 

I can't wait.


Peace, Love, and Spring Showers
Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment