Sunday, June 2, 2013

Summer Essentials

This week IFB asked us to blog about our summer style. My personal summer style does not differ all that much from what I wear during the other seasons, but I always rely on five things to give me that laid back summer edge - no matter how bad the weather is: 

summer

           Free People Top / Ralph Lauren jeans  / Park Lane sandals / Coach bag / Essie nail polish


White Jeans: 
When it's too cold for shorts, I reach for white  denim to give my outfits a summery feel. But remember, you don't want them to look cheap - or worse, end up with seethrough ones. Make sure you get a good quality pair that will last you all summer. A good idea is always to look for them on a salesrack during the winter.  

Whimsical Tops:  
I love my Free People camis in the summer, even if they just peak out of a cardigan.

Beach Bags:  
Who cares if you are just going to school or the grocery store, there is no reason why your books or frozen peas don't deserve a little beach vacation.

Bright Sandals:
As soon as the weather allows it I break out the brightest sandals I own.  

Blue Nailpolish:
Nothing says summer like a manicure that makes you think of pools and beaches. I personally love Essie's blues, especially the metallics.  


What's your Summer must have?


Peace, Love, and Cupcakes
Laura

2 comments:

  1. Nice combo!

    x, Daria

    http://www.dariaburkova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. superb collection of stuff looks very very useful stylish collection.love them sooo much.thanks for posting
    cufflinks online
    http://www.linoperros.com

    ReplyDelete