Sunday, July 7, 2013

One More Thing...

This week's IFB project asked us to share our favorite vintage piece and mine is – how could it not? – a trench coat: 


But here's a surprise for you: it's not Burberry! I found this lightweight Ralph Lauren trench at a thriftstore a while back, and it quickly became one of my favorite pieces:


The detail and craftsmanship on this coat are amazing. It's exactly what I dreamed of since I was five and jealous of all the cool TV detectives in their awesome coats (yes, I had mature taste in TV), and I know that I will wear it for years to come – the more beat-up, the better!


What is your favorite vintage piece? Let me know, comment below!


Peace, Love, and Tiny Umbrellas in Your Drinks,
Laura

2 comments:

  1. I have the most wonderful collection of vintage gloves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous! What a gorgeous trench. Great piece.

    ReplyDelete