Sunday, September 22, 2013

Green & Blue

Ever since I was a kid I had a fascination with all things military: army green has been my favorite color for as long as I can remember, I always loved a good a combat boot, and if a coat didn't have uniform inspired details I wouldn't even look at it....  

So of course I was ecstatic when I saw the theme for this week's IFB project: Soldier Chic  

I love to make my army jackets a little more feminine by pairing them with dresses and skirts, and this fall I'm all about pencil skirts: 




Army Jacket: Ralph Lauren (from the men's collection!) 
Henley Top: H&M
Skirt: Antropologie (also seen here)
Boots: ASOS
Belt: Vintage Ralph Lauren



Pea Coat: Vintage
Shirt: Worn By
Skirt&Flats: Burberry

What's your favorite way to rock the army or navy style? Let me know comment below!

And check out IFB for more inspiration.

Peace, Love, and Pumpkin Spice
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment