Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November News

I've always had a very eclectic taste, but within those eclectic choices I never felt the need to venture out into new territory, so this month I'm gonna do exactly that, starting with a book I wouldn't have picked up before.  And since venturing out into one foreign genre didn't feel adventurous enough, I chose a book that combines two:  

Amazon

Stephen King's 11/22/63 is not only a political thriller, but also a sci-fi story, and to top it off it's almost 900 pages long.  But I am determined to make it it through all of them.

Another thing is something that I always preach but don't actually practice myself: Wear more jewellery! I've always been a minimalist, so I don't think I'm gonna go all out and start wearing those gorgeous J.Crew statement necklaces anytime soon...

JCrew

...even though I could totally see myself wearing this with a cable knit sweater.

Are you trying out something new this month? Let me know, comment below!

 
Peace, Love, and  Crunchy Leaves
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment