Wednesday, January 1, 2014

To New Beginnings

Happy New Year! 
I hope you had a great New Year's Eve and have an even greater year ahead of you!



I'm usually not one to make New Year's resolutions, it's not because I can't stick to them, I simply don't believe in loosing bad habits over night. If your goal is to work out more, fine, but  don't put on your running shoes on January first and loose momentum by the third. Baby steps.  

I do, however, have one goal, and that is to be more consistent with blogging. Last year I had the very ambitious plan to post every second day, which actually worked for a while.  But then I started grad school, and that was that...

I'm not gonna set a set schedule, or promise three posts a week, because that would  just lead to uninspired content, and turn my favorite past-time into a chore. But I will try to avoid slumps, by planing ahead - and maybe that'll lead to the perfect schedule.  Anything's possible. 


Peace, Love, and  Sparkles
Laura

...oh an don't forget that everyone's favorite Detective is back tonight!  Who's excited?


No comments:

Post a Comment