Friday, April 11, 2014

Girl Meets World

Boy Meets World will always be one of my favorite TV shows, and I consider myself very lucky to have had a show with such great role models on my TV while I was growing up. Now (14 years after the last episode aired) a whole new generation gets the opportunity to get to know Corey and Topanga - and their daughter.

I have to admit that I was rather skeptical when I first heard that a spin off was in the works. And I still doubt that it will have the same depth that the original series had (remember when Shawn joined that cult? I still haven't recovered from that), but that does not mean that I'm not excited to see it.

Here's a first look:



Are you gonna watch Girl Meets World?


Peace, Love, and Chocolate Bunnies
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment