Thursday, June 5, 2014

Picture Perfect

First of all, Thanks so much for all the lovely Birthday messages! 

I had a great day, and received some amazing gifts. One of these gifts was a new camera.   

A few years ago my dad gave me his old Canon EOS,  but I was never really happy with it. It was too heavy, to bulky, and truth be told too complicated. So it usually stayed at home while I kept using my Sony Cybershot.  And yes, that one's good for snapshots, but so's my phone.... 

So I figured the logical conclusion was to get a system camera, and the Olympus Pen Lite  seemed like a perfect fit (I swear the lovely design had almost nothing to do with it):



It is only a little bigger than my Sony, and can do all the serious photography things the Canon can do. Here are some pics I took right after taking it out of the box:













Can you tell I'm a big fan of the art effects?  


Peace, Love, and Cupcakes,
Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment