Saturday, June 21, 2014

Summer Tunes

Music has always played a big role on this blog, but I've never posted a playlist. The main reason for this is my schizophrenic eclectic  taste in music. If I put my iPod on shuffle there's a 95% chance that it'll play the most obscure 80s punk band, the High School Musical soundtrack, and Mumford & Sons within 10 minutes.  So, I figured that a playlist put together by me wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea…

But then again, that's all the more reason to post one.  Sure, you might not enjoy the playlist as a whole, but you might find a new favorite song (or two), no matter if you're into punk, disney, or folk rock.

So here it is, my summer playlist. It has everything from new hits to old favorites. Enjoy! 



What's on top of your summer playlist? 


Peace, Love, and Cupcakes
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment