Friday, August 8, 2014

Casual Friday

I've always had an issue with wearing work out gear while not working out. Don't get me wrong, I love casual clothes, but for me casual and sporty are two very different things.  I simply prefer sweaters over hoodies, boyfriend jeans over sweats, and flats over sneakers. The last one was probably my biggest pet peeve, until I went out and bought a pair of New Balance Sneakers on a whim (and yes I have been wearing them  – a lot).

So I figured I should it take it a step further and maybe find a nice hoodie or two, because the few that I do own have been in my closet since high school.  

And how perfect is this St. James for J.Crew one? (Stripes!)

J.Crew

Sadly, it's a little expensive for a hoodie (I know it's St. James but still…)

…so I'm glad that the people at H&M also saw the need for a striped hoodie:  

H&M

…and this one also comes in wine color which would be oh so perfect for fall.


Peace, Love, and Lobsters
Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment