Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Prettiest Season

It's officially fall! And here's what I'm excited about:

1) Forever on ABC


If there is one show that I'm excited to watch this fall it's Forever. I usually need to see a couple of episodes until I'm hooked on a show, but I knew this was great before the opening credits were over.
Maybe it's my crush on Ioan Gruffudd, maybe the intriguing "Sherlock" meets "Unbreakable" premise, but either way I hope that "Forever" stands the test of time. 


2) Fall Colors:

New Balance 410s

I love the sneaker trend, I hate the sneaker trend, seriously my opinion on this changes daily. But this week I'm pretty into it.  Especially because it's a great way to incorporate some color into your fall wardrobe.

3) All the pretty leaves 


This is a no-brainer, but it goes well with the colors. And who doesn't love pretty leaves?

What are you excited about this fall?


Peace, Love, and Lobster
Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment