Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Break

Are you ready for the holidays? December went by so fast this year, I feel like I just opened the first door on my advent calendar, and now there's only one left. But this makes me even more excited for Christmas, because at my house Christmas feels like a pause button for life. Which means watching Christmas movies, wearing PJs all day, and eating nothing but appetizers - cause who wants to spend hours in the kitchen when you can have smoked salmon and crackers? Not this girl.  



And Christmas wouldn't be complete without my favorite snack: Candy cane pretzels.
Spread some pretzels on a baking sheet, place a piece of chocolate on each one. Put them into the oven until the chocolate starts to melt, and sprinkle crushed candy canes on them. So easy, and so good.


And after reading this amazing post about Holiday Traditions (yay for fellow appetizer lovers!) on Cupcakes and Cashmere, I'd love to hear about yours! 

With that, I wish you happy holidays, and hope that you also have a few days to relax!

See you in 2015!

Peace, Love, and Lobsters
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment