Sunday, December 7, 2014

Don't change the channel...


Christmas is the only time of the year, when I'm actually excited about commercial breaks. 

Here are some of my favorites:

Kate Spade:


I adore this, It's festive, hilarious, has a cute pup, and there's a cameo by Iris Apfel... It doesn't get much better than that.

Mulberry:


I know that a lot of people are criticizing this commercial for it's message, but come on,  it's just some good old tongue-in-cheek humor and definitely not meant to be taken seriously. (Although I'd prefer a Mulberry bag over a unicorn any day…)

John Lewis:


I usually don't go for the overly sentimental ones (or the obvious choices)... But penguin!
Enough said. 


What are your favorite Christmas commercials of 2014?


Peace, Love, and Lobsters
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment