Friday, June 19, 2015

A New Leaf

I love, love, love the current seventies trend. I'll take high waisted flares over skinny jeans any day (instant super model legs!), and you know how obsessed I am with fringe on pretty much anything.  There is, however, one thing I am not as comfortable with: wild prints.  I love me some leopard, but other other than that I usually prefer solids, especially when it comes to outerwear.  But then I saw this coat:  

Miss Selfridges Coat

Maybe it's the muted color, maybe the fact that it reminds me of my mom's dining room curtains (I swear, they are the only things in the house that will never change), but for some reason I feel like I could definitely make this work.  And it's the perfect way to spice up an otherwise plain look without having to go crazy on accessories, which can be a hassle during the summer:


friday


And the best? It's on sale! These shoes are also pretty high up on my wish list…

Do you like wild prints, or do you prefer to keep it solid? 

Peace, Love, and Lobsters
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment