Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Hey, Boo!

It is finally here!!! In support of  Harper Lee's new book Go Set a Watchman coming next month (July 14, to be precise)  Out Of Print Clothing finally released a To Kill a Mockingbird design (I don't know if you can tell, but I'm rather excited about this):


There's a tank top


…and a classic T-shirt. The design is inspired by the little presents that Boo leaves for Scout and Jem in the tree. At first I was a tiny bit disappointed when I opened the email and saw that the shirt didn't feature the cover, but now I love the idea that only those who actually read the book (or saw the movie) will get it.  Now all we need is a secret handshake.  

For more Out of Print click here, and if the wait for Go Set A Watchman is driving you crazy check out the exclusive Kindle countdown (it's free!).

Preorder Go Set A Watchman

Peace, Love, and Lobsters 
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment