Monday, June 8, 2015

Shoe Heaven

…quite literally.  I have a confession to make: I'm a grown woman who just bought another (yes another) pair of Taylor Swift Keds.  Is there anything more juvenile than buying something designed by your favorite popstar? I think not. Do I care? Definitely not.

Just look at them:





 Get them Here

They come in the form of the classic champion, the champion with a "triple" sole, and a slip on - which is what I opted  for.  I'm not an impulse buyer when it comes to shoes, but the second I saw the seagull print they went into my shopping basket (I wasn't even looking for new shoes!). The subtle print is perfect  for summer and the perfect way to show you're a fan without dressing head to toe in merch.

Would you wear them?


Peace, Love, and Lobsters
Laura
  

No comments:

Post a Comment