Thursday, July 9, 2015

Painted in the Stars

Even though I am usually not the superstitious type, I am a big fan of Astrology.  I don't believe everything I read in my horoscope - but there have been times when it has been strangely accurate. 
And this article from the Coveteur about nail polish astrology is definitely one of these times: 



Pictures via The Coveteur


Gemini's love baby blue but have no idea why. I don't know how accurate this is for others but for me it's spot on.  I've never been into pastels,  I usually love black and navy but I somehow always find myself reaching for baby blue when I'm not sure which color to choose (Essie's greyish  Cocktail Bling in the winter and their newest Saltwater Happy in the summer). It's a little thing, but it's fun to know that there is actually a reason behind my random love for this shade! 

Is it accurate for you? 

Peace, Love, and Lobsters
Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment