Sunday, September 27, 2015

5 September Things

September just flew by...  But it was filled with lots of awesome discoveries (and some rediscoveries):



Paige Denim 
I'm usually not one to go crazy for designer jeans. They have their benefits but so far I never really felt like it was worth the splurge, and usually ended up back at H&M ...but then I came across Paige. I had heard great things about the label, so I took a couple of pairs into the changing room, and let's just say I had a really hard time deciding which ones to leave at the store since I couldn't possibly justify buying four pairs of jeans. What I love about them is that even though they are incredible soft and comfortable (seriously they feel like pajama pants), they don't lose their shape and look as good on day five as they did on day one. And don't even get me started on the fit… Best. Jeans. Ever.



Burts Bee's Red Dahlia
I Love Burt's Bees tinted Lipbalm (their pigmentation is amazing for a sheer balm!), and Red Dahlia is the epitome of a great fall color.



Superstar Car Wash
I recently rediscovered this, and have been listening to it on repeat all month. It's actually one of the first albums I ever bought (if I'm not counting all the Disney soundtracks and NOW compilations), and I'm still a fan of the band today, but for me none of their newer albums do even come close to Superstar Car Wash …I only wish it was available on vinyl.



Steve Madden Fringe Booties
Another rediscovery, I bought them back in spring and never wore them much, but they quickly became my favorite early fall shoes.



Scream Queens
Scream Queens might simultaneously be the best and the worst thing on TV right now. The show combines everything I love (campy horror, 80s music, and cool hats), but I also see why people might not enjoy it. Satire – especially if it's this crude – isn't everybody's cup of tea… But I think that goes for all Ryan Murphy shows, you either love them or hate them, and this one's no exception.


What's your favorite September thing?

Peace, Love, and Lobsters
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment