Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Winter Wonderland

I'm always looking forward to Essie's winter collection.  Last year the brand surprised me by releasing a set of colors that seemed more fitting for a garden party than a holiday dinner – but I ended up loving it. And this year's "Winter Wonderland" collection is the perfect mix of last year's soft hues and some holiday classics:

via: Essie official Tumblr

I love the pastels (you can never go wrong with a  powder pink) as much as the classic reds, and the platinum "apres-chic" is perfect for any holiday party, but my favorite has to be "haute tub", a rich black with a hint of amethyst sparkle:    


I'm usually not big on sparkly or glittery nail polish, but for some reason I'm really drawn to this one.  Maybe it's because the sparkle is so subtle, or maybe because it goes amazing with a sweater  I just bought… But whatever it is, "haute tub" is definitely going to be my go-to color this season.

Are you a fan of this year's collection? 

Peace, Love, and Lobsters
Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment