Sunday, February 21, 2016

Look For Less: Olivia Palermo

The weather has been on the colder side lately, but I'm not complaining as I really enjoy bringing out my cozy coats for an encore before they disappear in the back of my closet until next year …and I'm really gonna miss them. A good winter coat is a fashionista's secret weapon, you can throw it on over anything and look put together and glamorous in an instant, and one one demonstrates that better than  Olivia Palermo:

source

Olivia's gorgeous Tibi shearling coat is a dream, but since it retails for over 3 grand a dream is all it's ever gonna be. I did, however, find a pretty cute and affordable (it's on sale!) alternative that's also gonna keep you warm:


look for less / op 2

Just throw it on with some skinny jeans, a simple sweater,  and your comfiest sneaks.  I swapped Olivia's Max&Co. canvas high tops for some metallic Vans, because I definitely think that leather is a  more weather appropriate choice  …and they just happen to look really cool with the coat. 



Peace, Love, and Lobsters
Laura  

No comments:

Post a Comment